<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/36991712?origin\x3dhttps://lovely-little-heaven.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="//www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&amp;blogName=url.blogspot.com&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLACK&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http://url.blogspot.com/&amp;searchRoot=http://url.blogspot.com/search" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Geek
Ong Yu Ting

Create Your Badge
|ll|ll|l||ll||ll|l|ll|_________________________________________________________SCANNING BARCODE
öηqŸǘŧÍиĝ
is my name
twotwojanuaryonenineninefive is when I knew the world around me is surrounded by air
I had a lovely hamster :(
I am once a STAMFORDIAN
and currently a GESSIAN
I LOVE to sing and is in my school's choir
Bold, Italic, Underline
Daydreaming

Love Notes

The Queue
A
» Alicia
B
» Brother
C
» Caryn
» Chenge
» choir blog
» class blog
» Claudia
D
» Dainelle
» Datina
E
F
» Fang Di
G
» Glonee
H
» Helena
I
J
» Jasmine
» Joanna
K
» K Tyn
» Kai Hong
» Keyang
L
M
N
» Nina
O
P
Q
R
» Rachel
T
S
» shihwei
» sihui
» sinhai
T
U
V
W
» Wei Ling
» WuDi
X
Y
» Yanlin
Z
» Zeyang

Reminiscences
➜ yuting @ November 2006
➜ yuting @ December 2006
➜ yuting @ January 2007
➜ yuting @ February 2007
➜ yuting @ March 2007
➜ yuting @ April 2007
➜ yuting @ May 2007
➜ yuting @ June 2007
➜ yuting @ July 2007
➜ yuting @ August 2007
➜ yuting @ October 2007
➜ yuting @ November 2007
➜ yuting @ December 2007
➜ yuting @ January 2008
➜ yuting @ March 2008
➜ yuting @ April 2008
➜ yuting @ May 2008
➜ yuting @ June 2008
➜ yuting @ July 2008
➜ yuting @ August 2008
➜ yuting @ September 2008
➜ yuting @ October 2008
➜ yuting @ November 2008
➜ yuting @ December 2008
➜ yuting @ May 2009
➜ yuting @ June 2009
➜ yuting @ July 2009
➜ yuting @ August 2009
➜ yuting @ September 2009
➜ yuting @ October 2009
➜ yuting @ November 2009
➜ yuting @ December 2009
➜ yuting @ January 2010

Hugs & Kisses
This blogskin is made not only by me but it is made with some help/resources.

Basecodes | Images & Background
Copyright S.R★ Productions.
© SpoiltRADI.O★™

Moozik
Tuesday, November 17, 2009

I haven't update my blog for a long time, have I?
Okay~ I shall do a summary of the SS camp.

Social Studies Camp
The two days were overall very fun and interesting
I had gotten a lot of lollipops
Yup, the lollipops
The lollipops were used to tempt us to answer his questions since the London Roll(s) didn't work :)
I had 3 lollipops the first day and 2 on the second day from the teacher.
Naz gave me hers lollipop on the first day :D
so sweet :)
HOWEVER
I lost one lollipop on the first day. D:
Someone stole it but I don't know who...
Oh well...
The teacher is super funny
His actions are a bit gay though.
Olivia told him to make fun of the guys in the class on the second day
She told him that it is what the guys wanted
LOL
And guess what?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
He really did.
Yup.
Olivia sort if told the teacher the nicknames of the guys in the class
Some that is, not all.
Oh yeah, Keyang and Stanley were like pleading me to give them lollipops
I was reluctant to give them any at first
but I gave in
I think that's all

Choir Practice before the Actual performance
I will summarize this too yeah?
I will be too long for me to type every single detail because I had choir everyday from Monday to Friday :)
Okay to start it off, it is a super busy week
Taking charge of the choir with Caryn, time management, etc.
The seniors, meaning the sec 3s as the sec 4s have "retired", have bridging lessons (normal lessons during the holidays. Sad? Absolutely)
Miss Khor is angry with the seniors 'cos they told her they would reach QTSS at 2.30PM for practice.
On Thursday, the seniors are extremely late as they have re-examination and GESS choir had to sing Danny Boy and Cantate alone. We are like not confident in ourselves at first. Miss Khor was very sweet. :)
She kept encouraging us and in the end, we sang as good as we are with the seniors :)
On Friday, Miss Khor was like arranging the positioning and she wanted me to stand in the first row. :D

ACTUAL PERFORMANCE!!!
I was awed by The Jubilee Hall
It was so ancient. It is like it's going to break when you touch it or use too much force on it.
I think SH will like it :)
But the thing that I don't like about the Jubilee Hall's dressing rooms, they are super small to fit about 200 people into 3 rooms.
There is this stage man called Mike.
He is super funny and sociable :)
he looks like a Malay but he is a Chinese
"He cannot tan himself meh?"
His friends told Caryn, Olivia and me.
We were very suspicious of him at first yeah.
The concert was okay, borderline
Not really impressive, I guess
EXCEPT
the Phantom of the Opera :)


I got into triple science :D
I'm super happy
I'm now jumping over the moon
but soon fell when I saw the price booklist
The books are super expensive
ARGH!
I think that's all. :)
Night.

[F O O L S C A P] ended @ 11:32 PM