<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/36991712?origin\x3dhttps://lovely-little-heaven.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="//www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&amp;blogName=url.blogspot.com&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLACK&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http://url.blogspot.com/&amp;searchRoot=http://url.blogspot.com/search" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Geek
Ong Yu Ting

Create Your Badge
|ll|ll|l||ll||ll|l|ll|_________________________________________________________SCANNING BARCODE
öηqŸǘŧÍиĝ
is my name
twotwojanuaryonenineninefive is when I knew the world around me is surrounded by air
I had a lovely hamster :(
I am once a STAMFORDIAN
and currently a GESSIAN
I LOVE to sing and is in my school's choir
Bold, Italic, Underline
Daydreaming

Love Notes

The Queue
A
» Alicia
B
» Brother
C
» Caryn
» Chenge
» choir blog
» class blog
» Claudia
D
» Dainelle
» Datina
E
F
» Fang Di
G
» Glonee
H
» Helena
I
J
» Jasmine
» Joanna
K
» K Tyn
» Kai Hong
» Keyang
L
M
N
» Nina
O
P
Q
R
» Rachel
T
S
» shihwei
» sihui
» sinhai
T
U
V
W
» Wei Ling
» WuDi
X
Y
» Yanlin
Z
» Zeyang

Reminiscences
➜ yuting @ November 2006
➜ yuting @ December 2006
➜ yuting @ January 2007
➜ yuting @ February 2007
➜ yuting @ March 2007
➜ yuting @ April 2007
➜ yuting @ May 2007
➜ yuting @ June 2007
➜ yuting @ July 2007
➜ yuting @ August 2007
➜ yuting @ October 2007
➜ yuting @ November 2007
➜ yuting @ December 2007
➜ yuting @ January 2008
➜ yuting @ March 2008
➜ yuting @ April 2008
➜ yuting @ May 2008
➜ yuting @ June 2008
➜ yuting @ July 2008
➜ yuting @ August 2008
➜ yuting @ September 2008
➜ yuting @ October 2008
➜ yuting @ November 2008
➜ yuting @ December 2008
➜ yuting @ May 2009
➜ yuting @ June 2009
➜ yuting @ July 2009
➜ yuting @ August 2009
➜ yuting @ September 2009
➜ yuting @ October 2009
➜ yuting @ November 2009
➜ yuting @ December 2009
➜ yuting @ January 2010

Hugs & Kisses
This blogskin is made not only by me but it is made with some help/resources.

Basecodes | Images & Background
Copyright S.R★ Productions.
© SpoiltRADI.O★™

Moozik
Saturday, August 08, 2009

I have a concert with the Singapore Youth Choir yesterday(6/8/09) and today(7/8/09)
It was so cool!
15 choristers from my school are selected
I am one of them :D
And GESS rocks
there are 3 schools that performed with the SYC(S'pore Youth Choir)
and Miss Khor says GESS did very well :D
then she asked us if we wanted to join the SYC
HAAHAA
Olivia is super hyperactive today and yesterday
Today,
the sec ones and twos that are not performing, came to watch the concert
then after GESS performed, I checked my phone
and Jaye told me that he saw me.
I was like HUH?
then he said he is sitting at the second row.
after the intermission
I saw him.
and he was like waving to me.
HAHA

[F O O L S C A P] ended @ 12:03 AM