<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/36991712?origin\x3dhttps://lovely-little-heaven.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="//www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&amp;blogName=url.blogspot.com&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLACK&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http://url.blogspot.com/&amp;searchRoot=http://url.blogspot.com/search" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Geek
Ong Yu Ting

Create Your Badge
|ll|ll|l||ll||ll|l|ll|_________________________________________________________SCANNING BARCODE
öηqŸǘŧÍиĝ
is my name
twotwojanuaryonenineninefive is when I knew the world around me is surrounded by air
I had a lovely hamster :(
I am once a STAMFORDIAN
and currently a GESSIAN
I LOVE to sing and is in my school's choir
Bold, Italic, Underline
Daydreaming

Love Notes

The Queue
A
» Alicia
B
» Brother
C
» Caryn
» Chenge
» choir blog
» class blog
» Claudia
D
» Dainelle
» Datina
E
F
» Fang Di
G
» Glonee
H
» Helena
I
J
» Jasmine
» Joanna
K
» K Tyn
» Kai Hong
» Keyang
L
M
N
» Nina
O
P
Q
R
» Rachel
T
S
» shihwei
» sihui
» sinhai
T
U
V
W
» Wei Ling
» WuDi
X
Y
» Yanlin
Z
» Zeyang

Reminiscences
➜ yuting @ November 2006
➜ yuting @ December 2006
➜ yuting @ January 2007
➜ yuting @ February 2007
➜ yuting @ March 2007
➜ yuting @ April 2007
➜ yuting @ May 2007
➜ yuting @ June 2007
➜ yuting @ July 2007
➜ yuting @ August 2007
➜ yuting @ October 2007
➜ yuting @ November 2007
➜ yuting @ December 2007
➜ yuting @ January 2008
➜ yuting @ March 2008
➜ yuting @ April 2008
➜ yuting @ May 2008
➜ yuting @ June 2008
➜ yuting @ July 2008
➜ yuting @ August 2008
➜ yuting @ September 2008
➜ yuting @ October 2008
➜ yuting @ November 2008
➜ yuting @ December 2008
➜ yuting @ May 2009
➜ yuting @ June 2009
➜ yuting @ July 2009
➜ yuting @ August 2009
➜ yuting @ September 2009
➜ yuting @ October 2009
➜ yuting @ November 2009
➜ yuting @ December 2009
➜ yuting @ January 2010

Hugs & Kisses
This blogskin is made not only by me but it is made with some help/resources.

Basecodes | Images & Background
Copyright S.R★ Productions.
© SpoiltRADI.O★™

Moozik
Monday, May 25, 2009

I LOVE SCHOOL <3>


GOSH! Choir audition TOMORROW!
I would like to be in sop [many told me that I should be in sop 1 ><] but I'm too attached to alto D: HELP ME! I'M IN A DILEMMA NOW :(
I think I shall let it be
"what will be, will be" ><
Speaking of choir, I have to blog this event down I find it super funny :D
There was one time I went to Macs with XP, Chris[from choir, I will only mention of her in my blog :)] and Sharon[Lee]after choir during one of the Sundays
Chris and I ate Macflurry
Sharon ate Macflurry WITHOUT oreos
XP drink vallina[sp?] milkshake but the milkshake is ice cream. So it is also counted as ice cream XP did not believe me that the milkshake was ice cream until she had difficulties sucking her milkshake then, she open the cap and said "Yupps, it is made of ice cream [=.="]"
Afterward, we had suddenly discussing the bonds in of the different levels
XP said she is the outcast in the Sec 4s 'cos she has nothing to talk with them =.=""
Sharon and Chris said the sec 3s are on good terms but not as good as the sec 2s
WOO HOO!
Sec 2s rock ;D
XP agreed on that fact she had even said that we are always together like during the HK trip and other stuff XP said the sec 2s bond very strong :)
Then XP showed Chris the ribbons we bought to make the rose which we ended up not using the ribbons
Then Chris used the thicker ribbon to put around her neck and said it is a chocker the one that ladies wear with a tube dress[she said that!]
I was looking at her for the whole time yeah and when she turned to me, she suddenly screamed[as in like AHHH]
and said "NOT TAKING PICTURES OR VIDEOS!"
LOL
seriously, I wasn't taking her vid or pics I was just looking at her! [ROAR!]
The next thing is all of us laughed
HAAHAA

okay back to today
I had P.E in the field today and the teacher allowed the girls to play captains ball
The game is real funny today
First, Clara was the goal keeper[or whatever you call it]
and she wanted to play so she swap places with Vanessa
then after a while, when we can score our goal, the opposing team blocked us, making the ball to be out.
so I passed the ball to Clara and she passed[as in literately pass, not throw] to Vanessa
HAHA Seriously everyone laughed :D
then Vanessa wanted to play so I became the goal keeper and there was once that I lost balance that I was swirling and landed on the fall in like a somewhat like the runner are going to start the run that squatting position
oh man
It's hard to explain but if you understand then it's good :D
Clara said I looked as if I was dancing
HAHA
fyi I did the 'dance move' after I have caught the ball

gotta end here







alicia.i.love.you.for.lending.me.ecilpse.and.breaking.dawn

[F O O L S C A P] ended @ 10:43 PM