<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/36991712?origin\x3dhttps://lovely-little-heaven.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="//www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&amp;blogName=url.blogspot.com&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLACK&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http://url.blogspot.com/&amp;searchRoot=http://url.blogspot.com/search" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Geek
Ong Yu Ting

Create Your Badge
|ll|ll|l||ll||ll|l|ll|_________________________________________________________SCANNING BARCODE
öηqŸǘŧÍиĝ
is my name
twotwojanuaryonenineninefive is when I knew the world around me is surrounded by air
I had a lovely hamster :(
I am once a STAMFORDIAN
and currently a GESSIAN
I LOVE to sing and is in my school's choir
Bold, Italic, Underline
Daydreaming

Love Notes

The Queue
A
» Alicia
B
» Brother
C
» Caryn
» Chenge
» choir blog
» class blog
» Claudia
D
» Dainelle
» Datina
E
F
» Fang Di
G
» Glonee
H
» Helena
I
J
» Jasmine
» Joanna
K
» K Tyn
» Kai Hong
» Keyang
L
M
N
» Nina
O
P
Q
R
» Rachel
T
S
» shihwei
» sihui
» sinhai
T
U
V
W
» Wei Ling
» WuDi
X
Y
» Yanlin
Z
» Zeyang

Reminiscences
➜ yuting @ November 2006
➜ yuting @ December 2006
➜ yuting @ January 2007
➜ yuting @ February 2007
➜ yuting @ March 2007
➜ yuting @ April 2007
➜ yuting @ May 2007
➜ yuting @ June 2007
➜ yuting @ July 2007
➜ yuting @ August 2007
➜ yuting @ October 2007
➜ yuting @ November 2007
➜ yuting @ December 2007
➜ yuting @ January 2008
➜ yuting @ March 2008
➜ yuting @ April 2008
➜ yuting @ May 2008
➜ yuting @ June 2008
➜ yuting @ July 2008
➜ yuting @ August 2008
➜ yuting @ September 2008
➜ yuting @ October 2008
➜ yuting @ November 2008
➜ yuting @ December 2008
➜ yuting @ May 2009
➜ yuting @ June 2009
➜ yuting @ July 2009
➜ yuting @ August 2009
➜ yuting @ September 2009
➜ yuting @ October 2009
➜ yuting @ November 2009
➜ yuting @ December 2009
➜ yuting @ January 2010

Hugs & Kisses
This blogskin is made not only by me but it is made with some help/resources.

Basecodes | Images & Background
Copyright S.R★ Productions.
© SpoiltRADI.O★™

Moozik
Friday, December 12, 2008

I'M BACK FROM HONG KONG!!!!!!!!!!!
WOO HOO
Hong Kong was FUN!
I'll upload the pictures another day and now I'll say about the trip in Hong Kong

Day 1[08122008]
I reached the airport and had breakfast there
the plane trip was OK
I am sitting next to XP and the window
XD
The view was beautiful :D
it look as if I was standing on a sea of clouds :)
then we landed at about ...
-I forgot the time, I'll need to ask :\-
There is suppose to have a tour guide waiting for us
but it seems he was late
-.-
but it's OK :D
at the hotel, we waited for a while
then our teachers told us the rooms was not ready -.-"
so we had to put all our luggage into two rooms
then we had lunch
lunch was OK
we had to occupy 3 tables
we had duck, soup, rice and I can't remember the rest :\
then we proceed to the city tour
Hong Kong's scenery is beatiful :)
and there are a lot of eagles there
and almost every minute, you can see one aeroplane flying past
HAHA
the best part of the city tour was the one-way tram ride
the tram is like going up at a 45° angle
and we had dinner and go back to the hotel :D
and we had a short choir pratice and got the room key
I was staying with Lixian and two other seniors
and we got the room that Lixian and me put our luggage


.

Day 2[09122008]
Morning call at 7AM and gather at 8AM at the hotel lobby
the Alumni was last for half and hour
D:
we had a Dim Sum breakfast
It was delicious :D
After breakfast
we went to DISNEYLAND!!!!
I was with the Sec ones at first
but I followed XP later on
At first with the sec ones
I went to the Space Mountain
I didn't know it was a roller coaster until Soph told me =.="
so I sat with Clara and was screaming when the roller coaster turned and fell
at the end of the trip
I felt a little nauseous
and my limbs all go jelly
but it was fun and exciting :D
then I saw XP at the exit :D then we go to another game
but I forgot the name of the game
and so we went to 'it's a small world' and saw our seniors
and the boat(or ride) was occupied by GESS students
HAHA
after the ride
we went to Fantasyland [the space mountain is in Tomorrowland]
and we saw XP again!
so we had lunch together :D
after lunch
I followed XP[as the sec ones including me is odd-numbered as was XP's]
and then we went to 'it's a small world' as XP hadn't gone there yet
and she promised her mum to tape the ride down
so I went there[again] with them
and when we got out of the ride for a minute or so
the clock there rang
and XP tape[d] the thing down
then we proceed to Adventureland
and rode the Jungle River Cruise
I nearly got wet D:
after that
we went to Trazan's Treehouse
and went back to the main street
and guess what
we saw a drawing of Mickey, Goofy and Pinocho(sp?) on the floor with water
then we rode the train around DisneyLand
and then we stayed at the Main Street to watch the Christmas Parade
then we walked around, waiting for the fireworks display
Oh yes
there is 'snow' in DisneyLand
it was soap or dish washer
XP says it was like Mama 柠檬
At 8PM we went to the centre of main street to watch the fireworks display :)


I'll continue tomorrow :D

Labels:


[F O O L S C A P] ended @ 7:00 PM