<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/36991712?origin\x3dhttps://lovely-little-heaven.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="//www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&amp;blogName=url.blogspot.com&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLACK&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http://url.blogspot.com/&amp;searchRoot=http://url.blogspot.com/search" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Geek
Ong Yu Ting

Create Your Badge
|ll|ll|l||ll||ll|l|ll|_________________________________________________________SCANNING BARCODE
öηqŸǘŧÍиĝ
is my name
twotwojanuaryonenineninefive is when I knew the world around me is surrounded by air
I had a lovely hamster :(
I am once a STAMFORDIAN
and currently a GESSIAN
I LOVE to sing and is in my school's choir
Bold, Italic, Underline
Daydreaming

Love Notes

The Queue
A
» Alicia
B
» Brother
C
» Caryn
» Chenge
» choir blog
» class blog
» Claudia
D
» Dainelle
» Datina
E
F
» Fang Di
G
» Glonee
H
» Helena
I
J
» Jasmine
» Joanna
K
» K Tyn
» Kai Hong
» Keyang
L
M
N
» Nina
O
P
Q
R
» Rachel
T
S
» shihwei
» sihui
» sinhai
T
U
V
W
» Wei Ling
» WuDi
X
Y
» Yanlin
Z
» Zeyang

Reminiscences
➜ yuting @ November 2006
➜ yuting @ December 2006
➜ yuting @ January 2007
➜ yuting @ February 2007
➜ yuting @ March 2007
➜ yuting @ April 2007
➜ yuting @ May 2007
➜ yuting @ June 2007
➜ yuting @ July 2007
➜ yuting @ August 2007
➜ yuting @ October 2007
➜ yuting @ November 2007
➜ yuting @ December 2007
➜ yuting @ January 2008
➜ yuting @ March 2008
➜ yuting @ April 2008
➜ yuting @ May 2008
➜ yuting @ June 2008
➜ yuting @ July 2008
➜ yuting @ August 2008
➜ yuting @ September 2008
➜ yuting @ October 2008
➜ yuting @ November 2008
➜ yuting @ December 2008
➜ yuting @ May 2009
➜ yuting @ June 2009
➜ yuting @ July 2009
➜ yuting @ August 2009
➜ yuting @ September 2009
➜ yuting @ October 2009
➜ yuting @ November 2009
➜ yuting @ December 2009
➜ yuting @ January 2010

Hugs & Kisses
This blogskin is made not only by me but it is made with some help/resources.

Basecodes | Images & Background
Copyright S.R★ Productions.
© SpoiltRADI.O★™

Moozik
Wednesday, October 29, 2008

WTH
the current blogskin NEARLY drove me maddddddd
the reason I said this 'cos after updating the last post
the WHOLE skin crash
as in it WENT NUTS
I don't know what happened
but it was OK before
even if I put some add-ons
it is still ok
ARGHHHHHHHHHH
@$#^%@*(&()&@#*&$@
forget about it
as long as it is OK [like now]
then I shan't change it
because
I LOVE THIS SKIN A LOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OK change of topic
I had choir yesterday
I was tiring
because of the fact that the choir kept singing the same song over AND over again
and the choir teacher set a high expextation for us
which somehow made us feel guilty
:(
SYF next year but we have not even practise our SYF songs
and Hong Kong trip is coming nearer and nearer but the songs are not prefected yet
ARGHHHHHHHHHH
so little time, yet so much to do
*sigh*

[F O O L S C A P] ended @ 5:15 PM