<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/36991712?origin\x3dhttps://lovely-little-heaven.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="//www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&amp;blogName=url.blogspot.com&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLACK&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http://url.blogspot.com/&amp;searchRoot=http://url.blogspot.com/search" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Geek
Ong Yu Ting

Create Your Badge
|ll|ll|l||ll||ll|l|ll|_________________________________________________________SCANNING BARCODE
öηqŸǘŧÍиĝ
is my name
twotwojanuaryonenineninefive is when I knew the world around me is surrounded by air
I had a lovely hamster :(
I am once a STAMFORDIAN
and currently a GESSIAN
I LOVE to sing and is in my school's choir
Bold, Italic, Underline
Daydreaming

Love Notes

The Queue
A
» Alicia
B
» Brother
C
» Caryn
» Chenge
» choir blog
» class blog
» Claudia
D
» Dainelle
» Datina
E
F
» Fang Di
G
» Glonee
H
» Helena
I
J
» Jasmine
» Joanna
K
» K Tyn
» Kai Hong
» Keyang
L
M
N
» Nina
O
P
Q
R
» Rachel
T
S
» shihwei
» sihui
» sinhai
T
U
V
W
» Wei Ling
» WuDi
X
Y
» Yanlin
Z
» Zeyang

Reminiscences
➜ yuting @ November 2006
➜ yuting @ December 2006
➜ yuting @ January 2007
➜ yuting @ February 2007
➜ yuting @ March 2007
➜ yuting @ April 2007
➜ yuting @ May 2007
➜ yuting @ June 2007
➜ yuting @ July 2007
➜ yuting @ August 2007
➜ yuting @ October 2007
➜ yuting @ November 2007
➜ yuting @ December 2007
➜ yuting @ January 2008
➜ yuting @ March 2008
➜ yuting @ April 2008
➜ yuting @ May 2008
➜ yuting @ June 2008
➜ yuting @ July 2008
➜ yuting @ August 2008
➜ yuting @ September 2008
➜ yuting @ October 2008
➜ yuting @ November 2008
➜ yuting @ December 2008
➜ yuting @ May 2009
➜ yuting @ June 2009
➜ yuting @ July 2009
➜ yuting @ August 2009
➜ yuting @ September 2009
➜ yuting @ October 2009
➜ yuting @ November 2009
➜ yuting @ December 2009
➜ yuting @ January 2010

Hugs & Kisses
This blogskin is made not only by me but it is made with some help/resources.

Basecodes | Images & Background
Copyright S.R★ Productions.
© SpoiltRADI.O★™

Moozik
Thursday, April 10, 2008
RHAPSODY TOMORROW, I AM SO EXCITED

Ok sorry guys[as in friends not guys]
I haven't update it for a long long time...
Well not that long but it is still long right?
Ok never mind about that XD

TOMORROW IS THE RHAPSODY!!!!
I'M SO EXCITED!!!
Ok never mind continue with my blog entry

10042008
Joce, Soph, Crissa, Vanessa and I stayed back during reccess for
disscussing something
Sorry peeps I can't reveal it now okay?
I promised them not to tell
So sorry
I'll reveal it later in the month as we need to disscuss it with Mrs
Lee
Ok
anyway
Soph, Olivia and I saw Amanda sleeping in class
HAHA
she looks so cute!!!
Her spects NEARLY come off her head
moreover
she's sitting near the window where people can see her
Aww
She slept so soundly
HAHA
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
09042008
THAI PEOPLE CAME TO MY SCHOOL TODAY!!!
SO COOL!!!
Every express class MUST bring 5 Thai pupils to their class
For my class all the girls volunteered
I'm one of them =D
no boys[how sad]
THEREFORE
only Thai girls came to my class
My buddy is called Mo
I'm not sure of the spelling though
She is so cute
Though she is like 1month and 'bout 11days older than me
she look like a Japanese or Korean
I'll upload the pictures another day
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
08042008
HOME ECONS TODAY!!!
Too bad I had a bad sore throat
or else I can eat all the other food cooked by my classmates
The 2 boys from my home econs made snails
Canned snails
New Moon brand
it tastes nice ^^
I am partnering Olivia
We made a Indonesia-cum-Japanese-cum-Indian fusion
Olivia brought a beverage from home called crazy ice[translated from Bahasa
Indonesia]
and we made sushi!!!
We made 2 types:
One is wrapped with prata and the other one is wrapped with seaweed
HAHA
the beverage is drunk up by everyone and the sushi wrapped with prata is
eaten off also


Ok got to end off here...

Labels: ,


[F O O L S C A P] ended @ 6:00 PM