<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/36991712?origin\x3dhttps://lovely-little-heaven.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="//www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&amp;blogName=url.blogspot.com&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLACK&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http://url.blogspot.com/&amp;searchRoot=http://url.blogspot.com/search" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Geek
Ong Yu Ting

Create Your Badge
|ll|ll|l||ll||ll|l|ll|_________________________________________________________SCANNING BARCODE
öηqŸǘŧÍиĝ
is my name
twotwojanuaryonenineninefive is when I knew the world around me is surrounded by air
I had a lovely hamster :(
I am once a STAMFORDIAN
and currently a GESSIAN
I LOVE to sing and is in my school's choir
Bold, Italic, Underline
Daydreaming

Love Notes

The Queue
A
» Alicia
B
» Brother
C
» Caryn
» Chenge
» choir blog
» class blog
» Claudia
D
» Dainelle
» Datina
E
F
» Fang Di
G
» Glonee
H
» Helena
I
J
» Jasmine
» Joanna
K
» K Tyn
» Kai Hong
» Keyang
L
M
N
» Nina
O
P
Q
R
» Rachel
T
S
» shihwei
» sihui
» sinhai
T
U
V
W
» Wei Ling
» WuDi
X
Y
» Yanlin
Z
» Zeyang

Reminiscences
➜ yuting @ November 2006
➜ yuting @ December 2006
➜ yuting @ January 2007
➜ yuting @ February 2007
➜ yuting @ March 2007
➜ yuting @ April 2007
➜ yuting @ May 2007
➜ yuting @ June 2007
➜ yuting @ July 2007
➜ yuting @ August 2007
➜ yuting @ October 2007
➜ yuting @ November 2007
➜ yuting @ December 2007
➜ yuting @ January 2008
➜ yuting @ March 2008
➜ yuting @ April 2008
➜ yuting @ May 2008
➜ yuting @ June 2008
➜ yuting @ July 2008
➜ yuting @ August 2008
➜ yuting @ September 2008
➜ yuting @ October 2008
➜ yuting @ November 2008
➜ yuting @ December 2008
➜ yuting @ May 2009
➜ yuting @ June 2009
➜ yuting @ July 2009
➜ yuting @ August 2009
➜ yuting @ September 2009
➜ yuting @ October 2009
➜ yuting @ November 2009
➜ yuting @ December 2009
➜ yuting @ January 2010

Hugs & Kisses
This blogskin is made not only by me but it is made with some help/resources.

Basecodes | Images & Background
Copyright S.R★ Productions.
© SpoiltRADI.O★™

Moozik
Wednesday, April 23, 2008

I AM CHOSEN TO BE THE PLEDGE TAKER AGAIN
but I am not the only one from my class
there is another 1 more girl and 3 more boys
Today Sharon Yeo told me that I am the treasurer
I NEED TO HANDLE WITH MONEY!!!
Argh~
I'm a bit stressed up
MY FIRST PAPER IS COMING IN 2DAYS TIME!!!
Ok about today
As usual I had PE today
but I had badminton for PE
At first I played with Vanessa, Crissa and Soph
then Meiying and Olivia came in
So we had a 3 vs 3 game
Mad right?
after that Soph went to play with Jocelyn[aww~]
Then our game turned to a 3 vs 2 game
Yes another MAD game
Olivia thought of another mad playing style
4 vs 1
haha
yeah it was fun
ok
After PE I had maths
I've got 19/20 for my maths test
After school had Lit sup
My Lit teacher said my class will be missing one Lit lesson
so we had to stay back
ok got to go
Bye~

[F O O L S C A P] ended @ 4:45 PM