<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/36991712?origin\x3dhttps://lovely-little-heaven.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="//www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&amp;blogName=url.blogspot.com&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLACK&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http://url.blogspot.com/&amp;searchRoot=http://url.blogspot.com/search" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Geek
Ong Yu Ting

Create Your Badge
|ll|ll|l||ll||ll|l|ll|_________________________________________________________SCANNING BARCODE
öηqŸǘŧÍиĝ
is my name
twotwojanuaryonenineninefive is when I knew the world around me is surrounded by air
I had a lovely hamster :(
I am once a STAMFORDIAN
and currently a GESSIAN
I LOVE to sing and is in my school's choir
Bold, Italic, Underline
Daydreaming

Love Notes

The Queue
A
» Alicia
B
» Brother
C
» Caryn
» Chenge
» choir blog
» class blog
» Claudia
D
» Dainelle
» Datina
E
F
» Fang Di
G
» Glonee
H
» Helena
I
J
» Jasmine
» Joanna
K
» K Tyn
» Kai Hong
» Keyang
L
M
N
» Nina
O
P
Q
R
» Rachel
T
S
» shihwei
» sihui
» sinhai
T
U
V
W
» Wei Ling
» WuDi
X
Y
» Yanlin
Z
» Zeyang

Reminiscences
➜ yuting @ November 2006
➜ yuting @ December 2006
➜ yuting @ January 2007
➜ yuting @ February 2007
➜ yuting @ March 2007
➜ yuting @ April 2007
➜ yuting @ May 2007
➜ yuting @ June 2007
➜ yuting @ July 2007
➜ yuting @ August 2007
➜ yuting @ October 2007
➜ yuting @ November 2007
➜ yuting @ December 2007
➜ yuting @ January 2008
➜ yuting @ March 2008
➜ yuting @ April 2008
➜ yuting @ May 2008
➜ yuting @ June 2008
➜ yuting @ July 2008
➜ yuting @ August 2008
➜ yuting @ September 2008
➜ yuting @ October 2008
➜ yuting @ November 2008
➜ yuting @ December 2008
➜ yuting @ May 2009
➜ yuting @ June 2009
➜ yuting @ July 2009
➜ yuting @ August 2009
➜ yuting @ September 2009
➜ yuting @ October 2009
➜ yuting @ November 2009
➜ yuting @ December 2009
➜ yuting @ January 2010

Hugs & Kisses
This blogskin is made not only by me but it is made with some help/resources.

Basecodes | Images & Background
Copyright S.R★ Productions.
© SpoiltRADI.O★™

Moozik
Tuesday, January 08, 2008

I had an unpleasant P.E today
the P.E teacher is the very serious type person
only some times tell some jokes but most of the time very serious
Anyway
he took my class's height and weight
after taking it he said that my class a lot of pupils underweight

My CD(Character Development also known as CME) teacher told my class that half of the class will be going to the Zoo for CIP
I'm one of the half of the class
^^
Anyway
we are going to the Zoo to collaborate Racial Harmony Day with the old folks
and we are grouped into groups of 4
I am grouped with Vanessa and two other boys
The two boys from my group are childish
One of the boys actually did not want to plan where to go what to do when we are in the Zoo
so he said that his IQ is -100
so the other boy said his IQ is -1000
and they kept saying their IQ is -*something*
Vanessa and I were very irritated
Never mind
AND AND
I AM GOING TO THE SCIENCE LAB TOMORROW
=.=
I'm not sure why is my class going there and what is my class going to do there too

Anyway I got to end here

Labels: ,


[F O O L S C A P] ended @ 5:11 PM